Dear valued client,
We can assure you that our whole team at Chadalin Medi-Spa is ready to serve you. We have updated our safety and sanitation training through the Beauty council to ensure the safety of you and our staff.
In accordance with the protocols laid out by Work Safe BC and Dr. Bonnie Henry, we need to make some changes to our clinic to ensure we are in full compliance with the new regulations. Things will look different and move at a slower pace but that means that the utmost care is taken to keep you safe. Please be patient.
- Please arrive at your scheduled time. Please give us a call when you arrive and we can let you know when it is time for you to come in. We are busy making sure everything is sanitized before your appointment.
- Please do not bring any guests with you to your appointments, including children. If you need assistance, please notify us at time of booking.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer when you enter the building. We will also provide you with wipes to clean your phone and keys and other personal belongings. Please leave all non-essential personal belongings in your vehicle if possible. This includes excess jewelry. Please bring a mask. If you do not have a mask one will be provided to you. Sanitation stations will be set up throughout the spa. You will also see a protective plexiglass barrier at certain areas. We are still just as awesome behind them as before!
- Your service provider will direct you to your room. They will be wearing single use gloves, a mask and face shield during your treatment.
- After your service you will be accompanied to the payment area where follow up treatments can be rescheduled and payment can be made. At this time we ask not to pay with cash but we do accept all major credit cards, debit cards or e-transfers.
- Please leave through the side door of the clinic to comply with social distancing if someone enters through the front door.
- After your appointment we have scheduled extra time to sanitize all areas again for the safety of the next client.
- There will be no walk-ins at this time. If you wish to purchase any product, please give us a call and we can help you and answer all questions you may have. Our telephone number is (250) 803-8717. We can also deliver products to your vehicle.
- If you have been in contact with or tested positive for COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment. If you are feeling sick or have a fever of 38 C or higher, please reschedule your appointment. Our 24 hour cancellation policy will not be in affect.
- Please be aware that your appointment might be cancelled on short notice if one of our staff gets sick. This is for your safety. You will be rebooked at the earliest and safest time available.
We know this is different. We know this might be scary for some. We want to assure you that we are following all the guidelines to protect our team, clients and community. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to call us.
During these uncertain times we ask for patience and kindness to our staff. They are here to serve you and even though it might look different to you, it is also different for them. I can promise you that behind the masks, they still have their smiling faces and happy hearts!
We would like to take this opportunity to say a huge THANK YOU to each one of you that have supported us and kept us going through this very tough time. The human spirit shines through during tough times and we felt it. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. We are back and better than ever!
With much Love and Appreciation
Linda, Dr. V and the awesome Chadalin Team!